Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fairtytale Tea Party- Fun Size!

This all began after reading one of my Favorite fashion bloggers post "Whimsical Garden"! It was a mixture of all the things I adore. Fairy-tale, girly, nature, photography and tea! My hometown does not have amazing trees like these...it's more like Mesquite trees, cactus and lots of thorny bushes, but where there is a will there is a way! I took advantage that Emily, my 3-year old and her cousin were in a fun and girly mood and convinced them to help me out! In their eyes they were simply having fun while I snapped away! 
Emily <3
Would you like some Tea?
My grandparents backyard was the perfect spot (and convenient) 
to set-up a table and chairs and let the party begin! I like that the yellow ads a vintage feel and along with a floral bouquet I snatched from my grandma's guest room, the set-up is casual yet girly! 
Kathy was alot more interested in taking photos than drinking tea and turned out to be quite a helpful model!
At the end of the day the girls enjoyed watching the sunset wearing their adorable Sunday hats (also found in my grandma's house), sipping away their cups of tea! 


I can't wait to see what the future will bring. These girls have now opened a window of possibilities for staged photo-shoots, but most importantly they can now grow up and say they had Sunday tea parties with paparazzi!
Sincerely, Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment